Could you please help me with creating of populate drop down menu?
Return to Recent Questions
Could you please help me to create populate drop down menu, software look fine but we don't have time to
test the code, tutorial will be appricieted.
I would prefer to have additional documentation or tutorial video but as
I have seen on you website there is not.
I have also to mix the populate drop down menu with php.
Unfortunately, we don't have tutorial yet, we'll try to create it in
the nearest future.
To create the pop up populate drop down menu you should to do the following steps:
1. Create your populate drop down menu in DHTML Tuner application.
You can create any populate drop down menu as you like in DHTML Tuner.
DHTML Tuner v2.4 supports DHTML Menu (http://dhtml-menu.com) &
DHTML Tree (http://dhtml-menu.com/dhtml-tree/) & DHTML Tabs (http://dhtml-menu.com/tabs/)
You can use ready to use templates. You can find them in the templates
When you open DHTML Tuner ( DHTML Menu ) you can click "File/New"
and add items and subitems using buttons "Add Item" and "Add Subitem" on
the main window.
You should set items and subitems parameters on the "Item Parameters"
See also other parameters for the menu on the main window.
More info about menu parameters you can find on our site (you can also
use local version of the site which you can find in the trial package
"DHTML Menu / dhtml-menu.com/menu/ /")
You can also use Individual Styles for items and subitems
2. You should install the menu on your page.
You can click, for example, File/Export to HTML (you can't do it in
the MAC version).
Add several rows into your html page.
<!-- DHTML Menu -->
<noscript><a href="http://dhtml-menu.com">Populate drop down menu by DHTML-Menu.com</a></noscript>
<img src="menu.files/logo_w.gif" onClick="return dm_popup(0, 1000, event);">
Where return dm_popup(menuInd, pause, event, x, y)
menuInd - index of the menu on a page, >= 0.
pause - determines the time when the menu will be hidden.
event - constant. Do not change.
x, y - optional. Set these parameters if you want the menu to appear in the specified place. In other case the menu will be shown in the mouse position.
You should also copy all engine files
into "menu.files/" folder. You should place this folder in the
same folder with your index. html page.
Return to Recent Questions
- Apr 12, 2009 - Could you tell me how to create menu navigation bar if it's possible?
- May 06, 2009 - I am looking to create a drop menu html to use it on a CD. Which license should I buy?
- Jun 06, 2009 - I tried to create the html version of the mouse over drop down menu but it is still not working.
- Jun 06, 2009 - Can I use this software to create form dropdown menu on a Mac (Mac OSX)?
- Jun 07, 2009 - Is it possible to create the following functionalities in your web navigation design?
- Jul 27, 2009 - I created a custom page for our site, but the html menu jscript won't display.
- Aug 05, 2009 - We have several problems with your show popup menu. Please, help to solve these problems!
- Aug 09, 2009 - Can I create my floating menus drop down to make it search engines friendly?