| Version 2.0|
DHTML Tree Menu v2.0 was released.
New engine, new features, new performance!
Several .js modules to decrease a loadable data level according to selected features
- create new items and insert them into any place of the menu
- create submenus in XP-mode
- delete items and submenus
- change items parameters and their appearance
- disable/enable items
- expand/collapse items and submenus
- show/hide items and submenus
- get detailed information about the menu and its components: items parameters, object IDs, etc.
- assign your own functions to mouse click and mouse right-click events
New animation effects, so your menus will look like standard menus in Windows XP Explorer
- var tcloseExpanded, var tcloseExpandedXP - allow expanding of only one item and one sumbenu
- var tXPFilter - enables a fade effect for XP submenu in Internet Explorer
- var tfontColorDisabled - font color for disabled items
- var tfloatableX, tfloatableY - set a floatable ability for the menu along X and Y axes
- var tnoWrap - enables a word-wrap mode
- var ttoggleMode - enables a toggle mode - selected item is highlighted